Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Another descriptive text

 Hey guys! Thanks for staying tuned onto my blog. Today I'm back with another interesting descriptive text, and I'm hoping most of you would like it. Read and Enjoy!


The Glory of the night sky
     
      The night sky- an ecstatic, glorious sight that never fades away into history, inspiring brainy young minds to think out of this world. When I look up at the night sky, I imagine myself in a spectacular space-suit, floating and leaping around graciously in the esoteric loneliness of space. At times, I am abstracted by the desolated mysteries of planet Mars- a place where none ought to be- by the soil that worn out a billion years ago and the amorphous rocks that endured all the way. There certainly is no cure to this gift of mankind- thus enhancing our ability to think beyond- and create a phenomenal world beyond possibilities.


Note: This might be one of the few descriptive texts I'll be including in my blog. Thanks for all your support! 


PLEASE DO COMMENT BELOW!!!



3 comments:

  1. Hello Audience! Plz do comment here after reading the above text, and do suggest any improvements.
    Thank You,
    Nikil K.R.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!And please do note that the animation in one of the article is not working.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete