Monday, November 30, 2015

A descriptive text

    Hello dear bloggers and blog readers of all kinds (basically audience)! I'm a student of grade 9 blogging for... try answering that yourself (after reading my posts for another month or so). So for my first blog today, I'll be publishing a descriptive text about a child's safe, which is followed by an (neither cool nor bad) animation. Try reading out the text in an artistic way (like a poem or even a rap) and also check out the video, where I've tried my best to "glorify" the descriptive extract. Have fun, and please do comment. Thank you!


What a mystery  it is to even try and figure out what abnormal commodities one would find in an ecstatic little child's safe something they're hanging around with most of the time. Could it be full of money (Most probably not, until and unless the child is concerned about his/her future;)?
Could it be the wrapper of a deluxe chocolate that was a sheer delight to have? Or maybe a photograph that would lead to a reminiscence of thoughts? What an enigma it indeed is, even trying to envisage what is inside a convoluted little child's safe!

Now the animation:







12 comments:

  1. Hey guys the animation was the best I could do; Pls spare me for an errors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thnx for ur comment. I appreciate u taking time to read my post. Thnx for ur encouragement.

      Delete
  3. The animation was both cool and bad(as in the awesome type of bad). The idea was also great and unique, making me think, what DO children actually keep in their safe or piggy bank. I can't wait for more posts on this blog, update as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx srivardhan, i'll be looking forward to ur comments on my future posts. Thnx for ur encouragement.

      Delete
  4. Nice job Nikil, very creative with your Idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME ANIMATION BRO
    PIVOT HUH!
    AWESOME DESCRIPTION TOO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Arvind! Thnx for using a little of your time to check out my blog. And thank you for the comment!

      Delete